Let A.D. Incorporated take care of all your military packaging needs. During our twenty years of experience dealing with delicate military equipment we have earned a solid reputation for our attention to detail and unmatched commitment to providing the best military packaging solutions available. With our focus on quality, precision and reliability we can not only meet but exceed the most stringent of mil-spec packaging requirements.
Our packaging provides protection from elements such as moisture, corrosion, ultraviolet exposure, static electricity, and insects. Our in house packaging engineers focus on developing quality packaging in accordance with the required packaging method to ensure complete satisfaction.
A.D. Incorporated is your “one-stop” solution supplier for all your military packing needs:
- Cost-effective packaging in accordance with MIL-STD-2073 in addition to many other military specifications
- Military specification corrugated cartons and wood boxes (ISPM 15 compliant)
- Interpretation of packaging codes and contracts
- MIL-STD-129 markings
- UID and RFID labeling
- Government material inspection and Receiving Reports
- Both DCMA Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and Shipping Instruction Requests (SIR)
- Government documentation services
- Packaging engineering services
- From start to finish project management